[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Soccerfest 2011 - Girls & boys

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 10:51:47 PST 2011

 Coaches
FYIIn tlanextia in tonatiúh

From: Director David Vassar <announcements at e7sports.com>
To: jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sent: Tue, February 8, 2011 2:10:48 PM
Subject: Soccerfest 2011 - Girls

WEB SITE APPLY NOW DIRECTOR E-MAIL  To unsubscribe to the tournament
announcements click HERE.

Welcome to Soccerfest 2011!

AYSO 2/C/281, PHMSA will be holding the 2011 Soccerfest Tournament in
March/April We will be using e7sports Management to expedite applications and
organize the process.

The PHMSA Soccer Festival is an AYSO tournament that supports all players and
encourages teamwork and sportsmanship. Registration is open to all AYSO
sponsored tournament teams and their current select teams. The SoccerFest
welcomes teams in each division (U10 - U19). The purpose of the SoccerFest is
for everyone to have fun and to prepare the players for future tournaments. It
takes place in the cities of Pleasant Hill and Martinez, CA.

The Girls Weekend is April 26th-27th
The Boys Weekend is April 2nd-3rd

We look forward to providing a fun, successful weekend of Soccer. Please visit
our website to apply, www.phmsa.org - click on Soccerfest located on the left
and follow the directions from there.

Thank You,

David Vassar - Tournament Director