[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: SMUCUP 2011 - Santa Monica Soccer Tournament

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 10:08:23 PST 2011

From: Santa Monica Cup 2011 <frank at copacabanabeachsoccer.com>
To: coaches at ssjysl.org
Sent: Thu, February 17, 2011 8:09:57 AM
Subject: SMUCUP 2011 - Santa Monica Soccer Tournament

August 13,14
Situated in the City of Santa Monica with all of its attractions, the Beaches,
Santa Monica Pier, Third Street Promenade, The Santa Monica Airport History of
Flight Museum, and most of all the balmy summer breezes, this August tournament
is a must attend to tune up your team for this fall and enjoy doing it.

You are hereby invited to attend the second annual Santa Monica United Cup

The tournament is open to all league registered teams.

The tournament is sanctioned by Cal South as a Class 1 tournament.

Sign up early as space is limited and this tournament fills up fast. Do not be
one of the teams we had to turn away last year.

Registration is open now
$495 U9-10
$550 U11-19
Friday night hosted reception and registration for all coaches.

For registration and information call 949.294.2989
Or email jeffrey at beachsoccerpromotions.com
Copa Cabana Beach Soccer ®,
1158 26th Street, Suite 652,
Santa Monica, CA 90403

to modify your message preferences or to unsubscribe from any future mailings.
We will respect all unsubscribe requests.