[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: COPA CABANA MANHATTEN BEACH/PLAYA DEL RAY 2011

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 10:09:42 PST 2011

coaches
FYI

From: Director Jeffrey Selwyn <announcements at e7sports.com>
To: jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sent: Wed, February 16, 2011 10:32:16 PM
Subject: COPA CABANA MANHATTEN BEACH/PLAYA DEL RAY 2011

WEB SITE APPLY NOW DIRECTOR E-MAIL  To unsubscribe to the tournament
announcements click HERE.

START OFF 2011 WITH A BEACH SOCCER TOURNAMENT ON
THE BEAUTIFUL BEACH'S OF MANHATTEN BEACH/PLAYA DEL RAY/EL SEGUNDO.

FILLING UP FAST. DO NOT MISS OUT ON THE
FIRST BEACH SOCCER PARTY OF 2011 IN CALIFORNIA.

MARCH 19-20, DEADLINE: MARCH 12TH

www.copacabanabeachsoccer.com

To all Directors, Coaching Staff & Players.

We would like to invite you to participate in our first 2011 Beach Soccer
Tournament at
Dockweiler Beach.10 minutes from the beautiful Citys of Santa Monica, Marina Del
Ray,Playa Del Ray,El Segundo & Manhatten Beach.

For two fun filled days of beach soccer ,Live Music,Delicious Food, Exciting
Vendors & Sponsors.

Free clinics and exhibitions run through- out the day with our Pro- Copa Cabana
players.

Follow us on TWITTERusername "CopaCabanaSocca"(Join)

-Youth Boys and Girls Teams U8-U19
-Adult Open Men, Women, CO-ED and PRO Teams
-Open to all Clubs, AYSO, Recreational and Adult teams
-5V5 FIFABeach Soccer Rules
-NO FRIDAY NIGHT CHECK IN
-Minimum three games

ENTRY FEE:$290.00

MULTI TEAM DISCOUNTS
MULTI TOURNAMENT DISCOUNTS

LOOK OUT FOR OUR 2011 BEACH SOCCER TOURNAMENTS.

FEBRUARY 26,27 GOALS SOCCER CENTER LA.(TURF TOURNAMENT)
MARCH. 19,20 MANHATTEN BEACH/PLAYA DEL RAY
APRIL. 2,3 LAS VEGAS
APRIL. 16,17 OXNARD
MAY. 14,15 BELMONT SHORES/LONG BEACH
JUNE. 18,19 SANTA MONICA
JULY. 16,17 LONG BEACH
AUGUST. 6,7 HERMOSA BEACH SOCCER CLASSIC
AUGUST 13,14 SMU CUP SANTA MONICA (FIELD TOURNAMENT)
AUGUST 27,28 CORPORATE CHALLANGE LONG BEACH

As always we are looking forward to a great weekend of beach soccer