[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: 3v3 Live Soccer Tour

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 10:11:32 PST 2011

 coaches
FYIIn tlanextia in tonatiúh

From: Tournament Director <announcements at e7sports.com>
To: jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sent: Tue, February 15, 2011 1:10:43 PM
Subject: 3v3 Live Soccer Tour

Having trouble reading this email? View it in your browser.

________________________________

Coaches and Players Love 3v3!
The 3v3 format offers fast paced, skill building, fun soccer!
	* 3v3 live is open to male and female teams U6 - Adult
	* Parents or coaches can organize and coach 3v3 teams
	* Each Team may have up to six players
	* All teams are guaranteed a min. of 4 games in our one day tournaments.
	* Every player will recieve an official 3v3 Live Tour T-Shirt
	* Medals will be awarded to players on the top 3 teams in each division
	* The top four teams in each divisions are qualified to play in the PREMIER
divsion at a Regionals near you.

________________________________

Looking for a great fund-raiser? Email info at 3v3live.com to bring the TOUR to
your organization.
3v3 Live is looking for tournament directors! Do you love soccer? Do you have
some weekends free? Email info at 3v3live.com with your soccer resume.   2011 3v3
Live Soccer Tournaments
Coming to a field near you with over
90 local 3v3 tournaments this summer.

NEW TOUR PROGRESSION
LOCAL TOURNAMENTS- Open to all teams - Top 4 place teams in each division
qualify for the PREMIER division at Regionals.
REGIONALS - PREMIER division is only open to qualified teams, the top 4 teams
will qualify for ULTIMATE NATIONALS. OPEN division at REGIONALS is open to all
other teams. The top OPEN division team will also qualify for ULTIMATE
NATIONALS.
ULTIMATE NATIONALS - Only open to the top teams from REGIONALS - Top teams from
3v3 Live Tour.

SEE TOUR SCHEDULE NOW »

www.3v3live.com

Develop Individual Skills

One of the greatest parts of 3v3 Live Soccer is that everyone has the ability to
develop their ball handling skills. Coaches agree that the more touches that
players have, the better players they become.

Forward to FriendKnow someone who might be interested in the email? Why not
forward this email to them.

2011 3v3 Live National Soccer Tour
Come play in the best 3v3 Soccer tournaments in the nation! We have tournaments
in nearly every state. Check the schedule for when we will be in your area.