[SSJ-Coaches] Reminder - U9-U14 South San Jose League Tryout, Jan 15

anh nguyen ssjyslcomp at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 21:29:54 PST 2011

Hello Coaches,

This is our league last tryout.  If you didn't attend previous league tryouts in December, you need to attend this last tryout.  Please have your team flyers prepared for the prospective players and parents.

The League will have TRY-OUTS for those players who want to play at competitive level Fall 2011.
WHERE: GUNDERSON HIGH SCHOOL
622 GAUNDABERT LN., SAN JOSÉ CA 95136
http://local.yahoo.com/info-21630107-gunderson-high-school-san-jose;_ylt=AiT1CVl64NwFx9I441wAy6GKNcIF;_ylv=3?viewtype=map
ALL PLAYERS AGES U9 TO U14 BOYS AND GIRLS, REC AND COMPETITIVE PLAYERS NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN AT LEAST ONE WEEKEND, BUT THE MORE THE BETTER!
SUNDAY JAN 16TH HAS BEEN CANCELED
WHEN: SATURDAY JAN 15th (turf) 2011
GUNDERSON HIGH SCHOOL
AGES: BOYS U9, U10, U11
 FROM 9 TO 10:30 am
GIRLS U9, U10, U11
FROM 10:45 am TO 12:15 pm
GIRLS U12, U13, U14
FROM 12:30 pm TO 2:00 pm
BOYS U12, U13, U14
FROM  2:15 pm TO 3:45 pm

If you have any questions, please give me a call.  Thank you.
Best Regards,

Anh

Anh Nguyen
SSJYSL Competitive Director