[SSJ-Coaches] Reminder - Last Tryout This Sat., Jan 15

anh nguyen ssjyslcomp at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 20:47:37 PST 2011

Hello Coaches,

Please note this last tryout and I hope to see you on Saturday.  I will set up a registration table with sign-up sheets.  If you have any questions, please give me a call.  Thank you.

Anh
______________

The League will have TRY-OUTS for those players who want to play at competitive level Fall 2011.
WHERE: GUNDERSON HIGH SCHOOL
622 GAUNDABERT LN., SAN JOSÉ CA 95136
http://local.yahoo.com/info-21630107-gunderson-high-school-san-jose;_ylt=AiT1CVl64NwFx9I441wAy6GKNcIF;_ylv=3?viewtype=map
ALL PLAYERS AGES U9 TO U14 BOYS AND GIRLS, REC AND COMPETITIVE PLAYERS NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN AT LEAST ONE WEEKEND, BUT THE MORE THE BETTER!
SUNDAY JAN 16TH HAS BEEN CANCELED
WHEN: SATURDAY JAN 15th (turf) 2011
GUNDERSON HIGH SCHOOL
AGES: BOYS U9, U10, U11