[SSJ-Coaches] Fwd: CCSL Coast and Bay Spring League Registration #2

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Thu Jan 13 21:48:59 PST 2011

Coaches,

It is now time to register for Spring soccer.   You should have received the below email today with instructions for registering for spring soccer with CCSL.  You will not be using Got Soccer for Spring but a new program called Ridgestar.  Please follow the instructions for regstering and signup your team by the deadlines below.  I must have your roster of players on your team with a check by Feb. 15 or your cost will go up.  NO EXCEPTIONS.

I need a list of all players on your team for spring. If they are from your fall team, than I just need their name.  If they played in another league  during last fall than I need their name, birthdate and mothers birthdate(month and day only).   If they are new and did not play on a fall team anywhere than I need a registration form, birth cert. and $25 to cover their insurance.

The fees are listed below

Teams U11 to U19:

Application Fee: $250 until February 15, $350 from February 16-26
SSJYSL Fee:    $300
Applications after Feb 26 will be placed on a waiting list

Teams U8 to U10

Application Fee: $100 until February 15, $200 from February 16 - 26
SSJYSL Fee:     $250
Applications after Feb 26 will be placed on a waiting list

I will be printing blue spring passes for you to attach to your fall passes for play.

If you are not going to play in CCSL Spring soccer than please let me know so I don't keep bothering you.

Any questions please let me know.  Keep track of deadline it will be here before you know it.

Rosemary