[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Comstock Shootout - GIRLS 2011

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 20:36:00 PST 2011

Girls coaches
FYI

From: Director Joe Briggs <announcements at e7sports.com>
To: jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sent: Fri, January 21, 2011 1:15:14 PM
Subject: Comstock Shootout - GIRLS 2011

WEB SITE DIRECTOR E-MAIL
To unsubscribe to the tournament announcements click HERE.

The Comstock Shootout 2011 is now accepting application.
Location: Carson City, Nevada

This is an open tournament for USYS, US Club & AYSO teams of all skill level.
Age Groups
U10 7v7
U11 & U12 9V9
U11 - U16 & U19 11V11
Up to three brackets in each age group for a fun competitive experience.

Tournament dates:
Girl's weekend April 9th & 10th 2011
Boy's weekend April 16th & 17th 2011

You can access the Tournament application from our web site at
www.comstockshootout.org

Entry fee:
U10 - $500.00
U11 & Up $600.00

Volunteer referee rebate:
Teams that bring (1) Certified ref that works (3) games = $75.00 refund
Teams that bring (2) Certified refs that works (3) games each = $150.00 refund

Come and join us in beautiful Carson City, Nevada. We're just 30 minutes from
Lake Tahoe and Reno. Great soccer, great scenery and a lot of fun.

If you have any questions you can contact me to girls at comstockshootout.org
We look forward to another great tournament year.

Sincerely
Tournament Committee
Comstock Shootout 2011