[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Santa Barbara SC Spring Cup 2011

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 10:14:30 PST 2011

From: Director Mark Schleich <announcements at e7sports.com>
To: jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sent: Wed, January 26, 2011 9:00:49 AM
Subject: Santa Barbara SC Spring Cup 2011

To unsubscribe to the tournament announcements click HERE.

16th Annual Santa Barbara Spring Cup

Our tournament is located in beautiful Santa Barbara California, home to this
year’s NCAA College Cup. We guarantee a minimum of 3 competitive games with our
primary venue being UCSB. We pride ourselves on running a well organized
tournament that pays attention to details. Coaching conflicts are resolved to
maximum extent and games are always on time. Santa Barbara has gorgeous beaches,
fine restaurants and great shopping. Come join us for a great weekend of soccer
while enjoying all that Santa Barbara has to offer.

Mar 19 - Mar 20 2011
U9B-U10 $525 / U11-U19 $575
U10 plays 11v11
Entry Deadline: Feb 25
Pay by February 1, 2011 and save $25.00!!!

For additional information or questions please email
sbspringcup at santabarbarasc.org