[SSJ-Coaches] Final paperwork

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Sat Jul 9 13:09:43 PDT 2011

Coaches,

I need your completed paperwork so I can finish your team and get your passes in time for
your first tournament.

I need coaches registration forms for all your coaching staff.  You can do this online at
cysanorth.org.  Look under the tab Register and look for Adult Online Disclosure.  Send me
the confirmation number when you do this online. Or you can drop it off at my home.
I need these no later than Friday.

If you have not sent all your pictures of players and coaches, do so now.

If you team packet is complete and has all been turned it I am submitting them today.  Any
new players after today will be an add.

If your package is incomplete, I will just sit on it until I hear form you with the balance of material.
Don't ask for your passes until I have everything.  It will take District 2 weeks to process so don't wait
until the last moment.  You will have to skip your tournament if you can't get your stuff in on time.
All this was due over a month ago.

I am on vacation July 17-20th.  So you better hurry.

Rosemary