[SSJ-Coaches] Uniforms

patrick leinart pat_leinart at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 20:51:45 PDT 2011

Coaches,

Asby sports is almost ready with their electronic ordering form. They have taken a little longer than anticipated but have brought in uniforms as soon as we decided on the new standard.

Attached is what they have brought in and the lead times on certain sizes. Please take a look because some sizes will not be ready until late August and will impact some teams for uniforms.

When the forms are ready I will let everyone know so you can begin your order.

Thanks,
Patrick