[SSJ-Coaches] CCSL - Coast Brackets Posted

anh nguyen ssjyslcomp at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 30 19:12:18 PDT 2011

Hello Coaches,
 Coast League Coordinators have posted the preliminary brackets and will accept feedback until Aug 5th.   Please follow link:

http://www.ccslcoast.org/bracket.php?fbbSeason=Fall&fbbStage=Bracket&action=Show

Please remember that Fall seeding is primarily based on the previous Fall season.  Promotion and Relegation was followed as much as possible with some exceptions made for brackets that had significant turnover in teams.  Spring Season does not 'count' toward fall placement but some teams may not understand that and you will need to assist in the education.

As soon as we can finalize brackets we will start the fixtures scheduling.

We still need leagues to volunteer to host coaches meetings and I am working with our Board members to see if we can hold one.

Please provide me with your repsonse ASAP so we can try to resolve opened issues.  If I do not hear from you,

Thanks

Anh Nguyen
SSJYSL Coast League Rep.
(408)578-6537