[SSJ-Coaches] D2 Cup Results - How did you do?

tw_squared at sbcglobal.net tw_squared at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 6 21:56:15 PDT 2011

Hi Coaches,

I hope you all had a successful D2 Cup weekend (if you weren't rained out).  I would like to put a blurb on the SSJYSL website highlighting the successes of our various teams that participated in the Spring D2 Cup.  If you would like your team included, please send me your team name, age group/bracket, results (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.) and any highlights that you would like included (ie. only 1 goal allowed, double OT, PK's, etc).  If you are playing this weekend, please send me your info next week so that your team can be included.

Thank you,

Tracy Williams
SSJYSL
Communications, Activities and Promotions Director
(408) 892-4398 cell