[SSJ-Coaches] Fall registration

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Wed Jun 8 21:11:17 PDT 2011

Coaches,

This is a reminder that all registrations are due by June 15.  To date I have 6 teams.  I need registration forms, birth cert. for new players to comp teams and pictures emailed
to me for each team.  I also need payment.  150 + 40 volunteer fee.

I will need coaches registration forms and pictures of all adults that plan to be on the coaching sideline.

You must also register your team on the CCSL website before June 15 or you will pay a late fee if there is space for your team.

Any questions please let me know.

Rosemary