[SSJ-Coaches] Uniforms

patrick leinart pat_leinart at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 20:28:23 PDT 2011

The decision has been made! All South San Jose CompetCompetitive will now be wearing one uniform beginning 2012. The SSJ Arsenals will have their own uniform to brand their club.

We have chosen to go with the Adidas Tiro II.  Please see below. We have chosen this uniform for multiple reason, price and originality are the main two.  I have seen plenty of teams wearing blue throughout my many years of coaching competive soccer and with the yellow we will stand out. The price is reasonable, around $100.00 per uniform set.  This includes tax, lettering, decales, two jersery's, 1 pair of socks and shorts.  Asby Sports is currently working to reduce this cost even more.
Asby Sports has a software program in place that will make ordering uniforms from them more efficient.  More details to follow this week.
This decision is final, I do not need anyone's input.  We have spent enough time discussing uniforms and it's time to get them on order.
I will follow up later this week
 with the ordering details.
Patrick