[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Asby Sports

patrick leinart pat_leinart at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 20:58:23 PDT 2011

Coaches,

I will need to know what teams are planning to purchase new uniforms this Fall so Asby's can make sure they have enough uniforms for July. This way teams that are participating in August tournaments will have their new uniforms. I have attached the samples that did not go through on yesterdays email.

Below is the pricing for Adidas Tiro 11 kits. In addition I have included what they can give to us as a signing bonus. Please note, that as soon as Asby's has a better idea of what the numbers are for the league they can try to get something more from Adidas over and above what they are already offering but there is no guarantee yet.

Adult kit: $95 (includes: 2 Tiro 11 jerseys, 1 Tiro 11 shorts, 1 Formotion Elite socks, 2 # applications, 2 SSJ logos
Tiro 11 Jersey: $35
Tiro 11 Short: $14
Formotion Elite Socks: $11

Youth kit: $88 (includes: 2 Tiro 11 jerseys, 1Tiro 11 shorts, 1 Formotion Elite socks, 2 # applications, 2 SSJ logos
Tiro 11 Jersey: $32
Tiro 11 Shorts: $13
Formotion Elite Socks: $11

INITIAL SIGNING BONUS:
-The whole league will get $1000 worth of game quality Adidas soccer balls which totals 40 of the Adidas Speedcell Replique, which retails $25 each.
- In addition, 1 coach per team will receive $100 retail value towards a coaches package. To make this easier to handle I would like for you to decide on a common package for the coaches. This will both keep all of the coaches uniformed and make it easier to stock.
PRICING:
---On the team uniforms 40% off the retail price, plus tax and shipping----plus printing costs if needed(charges determined on what needs to be printed).
---All club members to receive 20% off the retail prices for item bought in store----does not include items already marked down----does include all newly released products---additional 10% will be given on marked down items.

Team Uniform Order Process:---
---Software will be in place where individual team members will be able to order and pay on line---only involvement for the individual team coaches/managers will be to enter the players names and email information on a spread sheet----this is to facilitate the system to generate unique password and log-in id's for each player.  Deadlines can be set my managers when the players must order by, and reports of missing players easily available.

Pleas let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Patrick