[SSJ-Coaches] Uniforms

Pat pat_leinart at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 21:14:55 PDT 2011

Coaches,

The uniform ordering system from Asby's will be in place next week. I have only received confirmations from only 3 teams that will be purchasing new uniforms for Fall. Going directly to Asby's will not guarantee that you receive your uniforms by Fall season. Ricardo is bringing in uniforms per my request for the league through adidas current stock. If additional uniforms are needed there might be a lead time past August.

If you are planning on purchasing new uniforms for Fall please you need to let me know.

Thanks,
Patrick