[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Trussville United Classic 2011

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 11:22:26 PST 2011

Coaches

FYI

From: Director Mike Swatek <announcements at e7sports.com>
To: jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sent: Tue, March 1, 2011 9:18:42 AM
Subject: Trussville United Classic 2011

WEB SITE APPLY NOW DIRECTOR E-MAIL  To unsubscribe to the tournament
announcements click HERE.

Hello Coaches and Managers,

Registration for the 2011 Trussville United Classic is now open. The tournament
will take place Friday April 29th through Sunday May 1st. The tournament takes
place in Trussville, Alabama 20 minutes east of Birmingham. All games are played
at our complex so there will not be any driving from site to site to play games.
There is no parking charge. There will be no out of town teams playing on Friday
the 29th. We would love to have you once again for our end of season tournament.
We have had 80 plus teams covering 4 states the last 4 years with teams from
both competitive and recreational divisions so the variety is there for all
level of play. We accept both US Club and US Youth Soccer Teams and have
insurance for both groups. We hope to see you again this year and hope that if
you have not been with us in the past you will keep us in mind this season for a
great tournament and excellent tournament atmosphere.