[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Looking for a Soccer tournament? <br>Check these out!

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 07:22:41 PST 2011

Coaches
FYI

From: GotSoccer <mailer at gotsport.com>
To: "jmqprado at yahoo.com" <jmqprado at yahoo.com>
Sent: Mon, February 28, 2011 1:30:19 PM
Subject: Looking for a Soccer tournament? <br>Check these out!

Looking for a Soccer tournament ?
Check these out!  Monday, February 28, 2011
________________________________

Click HERE to delete your name from the GotSoccer email list
Tournament Directors - click here to add your tournament.
________________________________

Tournaments in March
DOWNINGTON, PA - FC EUROPA TURF CUP
Girls:March 12-13th and Boys:March 19-20th
Downingtown, PA
Girls:March 12-13th, 2010 | Boys: March 19-20th, 2011
Girls : U9-U18 | Boys: U9-U15
The 2011 FC EUROPA TURF CUP is a U9-U15 Boys tournament and a U9-U18 Girls
tournament. Open to Premier, A and B levels. All games are played on turf
fields. REGISTER NOW: Online Application

Read more
ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA - Arlington Spring Invitational
Boys: March 4-6, 2011 & Girls: March 11-13, 2011
Arlington, VA
Boys U10-U15 - March 4-6, 2011
Girls U10-U15 - March 11-13, 2011
The Arlington Spring Invitational provides a first class preseason competition
for top level travel club teams as they prepare for premier level tournaments,
state cup, and league play.

Read more
PHOENIX, ARIZONA - Sereno College Showcase 2011
March 4-6th, 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
March 4-6th, 2011
Boys & Girls U15-U19
Youth teams join us in Phoenix each March for a weekend of great soccer and
perfect weather! Top competition from the best teams in Arizona and California
as well as top teams from every region of the country. An escape to the sunniest
city in the USA and a home to many of the finest resorts and golf courses in the
country. REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
MANHATTAN, NEW YORK - Manhattan Soccer Club Kick-Off Classic
March 4-6th, 3011
Manhattan, NY
March 4-6th, 2011
Boys & Girls U8-U17
U8-U17 BOYS and GIRLS PREMIER Platinum Level Tournament with both Premier and
non premier brackets. Have been overbooked by 50-100% last two years, early
applications given preference. REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
CHESAPEAKE, VIRGINIA - Chesapeake Icebreaker Invitational Tournament
March 5-6th, 2011
Chesapeake, VA
March 5-6th, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U19
The Chesapeake United Soccer Club coordially invites you and your team to join
us in our annual Chesapeake Ice Breaker Invitational Tournament. This year?s
tournament is scheduled for the weekend of March 5 & 6, 2011, at sites located
in Chesapeake, Virginia.

Read more
ST LOUIS, MISSOURI - PAO F.C. Green Challenge International SuperCup (St. Louis,
MO)

March 11-13th, 2011
St. Louis, MO
March 11-13th, 2011
Boys: U6-U18 & Girls: U6-U14
We invite you to join us for the International Super Cup Tournament. A great
tournament that offers great competition and lots of prizes. Visit our website
for more information.

Read more
DOWNINGTON, PENNSYLVANIA - FC EUROPA TURF CUP
March 12-13th & March 19-20th, 2011
Downingtown, PA
Girls:March 12-13th, 2010 | Boys: March 19-20th, 2011
Girls : U9-U18 | Boys: U9-U15
The 2011 FC EUROPA TURF CUP is a U9-U15 Boys tournament and a U9-U18 Girls
tournament. Open to Premier, A and B levels. All games are played on turf
fields. REGISTER NOW:Girls Online Application or Boys Online Application

Read more
SUFFERN, NEW YORK - Ramapo Valley SC 2nd Annual Icebreaker Tournament - Boys
March 12-13th, 2011
Suffern, NY
Boys: March 12-13th, 2011 Girls: 19-20th, 2011
Boys & Girls U11-U19
After a very successful 1st year, RVSC is pleased to announce our 2nd Annual
?Icebreaker? event to welcome in the start of the Spring outdoor season!!!
REGISTER NOW: Boys Tournament: Boys Online Application Girls: TournamentGirls
Online Application

Read more
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA - Players Showcase
Marcg 18-20, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
March 18-20, 2011
Boys & Girls U13-U19
PLAYERS SHOWCASE Tournament Committee invites you to join some of the nation's
top boys and girls youth teams and over 350 college coaches for a spectacular
soccer event in Las Vegas. Players Showcase provides an unparalleled opportunity
for players to showcase their talent and college coaches to evaluate and scout
players. Forty eight teams representing the USYS National League and an
additional 200 club teams representing the best players in the nation will be
participating in this year's event. Over 350 college coaches and scouts will be
on hand to evaluate talent. REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
BALTIMORE, MARYLAND - Baltimore Mania
March 19-20, 2011
Baltimore, MD
March 19-20,2011
Girls U12-U18
11th Annual Baltimore Mania Tournament welcomes you to come join us for the
Girls Only Tournament held on March 19-20, 2011. There will be a 3 Game minimum
for all ages from U12-U19. REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
BOWIE-ANNAPOLIS, MARYLAND - Freestate Spring Breakout - Boys Weekend
March 19-20th, 2011
Bowie-Annapolis, MD
March 19-20th, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U19
Freestate Soccer Alliance would like to invite you to a fantastic weekend of
soccer competition in the Bowie-Annapolis area, Maryland. REGISTER NOW:Online
Application

Read more
DOYLESTOWN, PA - March into Cups 2011
March 19-20th, 2011
Doylestown, PA
March 19-20th, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U18
Register early to ensure your team will shake off those winter blues with one of
the first tournaments of the year in the Tri-State area that's played outside on
real grass fields. Playing in Buckingham Utd?s "March into Cups" Tournament
gives you the opportunity to assess your capabilities against strong competition
and provides great preparation for the highly anticipated State Cup games.
REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
SUFFERN, NEW YORK - Ramapo Valley SC 2nd Annual Icebreaker Tournament - Girls
March 19-20th, 2011
Suffern, NY
Boys: March 12-13th, 2011 Girls: 19-20th, 2011
Boys & Girls U11-U19
After a very successful 1st year, RVSC is pleased to announce our 2nd Annual
?Icebreaker? event to welcome in the start of the Spring outdoor season!!!
REGISTER NOW: Girls: TournamentGirls Online Application Boys Tournament: Boys
Online Application

Read more
BALTIMORE, MARYLAND - Baltimore Mania
March 26-27, 2011
Baltimore, MD
March 26-27, 2011
Boys U12-U18
11th Annual Baltimore Mania Tournament welcomes you to come join us for the Boys
Only Tournament held on March 26-27, 2011. There will be a 3 Game minimum for
all ages from U12-U19. REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
BOWIE-ANNAPOLIS, MARYLAND - Freestate Spring Breakout - Girls Weekend
March 26-27th, 2011
Bowie-Annapolis, MD
March 26-27th, 2011
Girls & Boys U9-U19
Freestate Soccer Alliance would like to invite you to a fantastic weekend of
soccer competition in the Bowie-Annapolis area, Maryland. REGISTER NOW:Online
Application

Read more
Tournaments in April
TULSA, OKLAHOMA - OK Texans Friendship Cup
April 8-10th, 2011
Tulsa, OK
April 8-10th, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U19
Formerly the Thunder Friendship Cup, this year's 15th Annual Friendship Cup
returns with its new affiliation - the OK Texans - and sponsored by Nike,
continues its tradition of bringing together the best soccer competition from
all corners of America's Heartland - a perfect warmup for State Cup or Dallas
Cup! Featuring experienced leadership, multiple venues with premium fields, and
nationally ranked teams. REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA - Indy Burn Kapsalis Cup
April 9-10th, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
April 9-10, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U19
Pike Soccer Club and Indy Burn invites your teams to the Indy Burn Kapsalis Cup
on April 9-10, 2011. Indy Burn Kapsalis Cup will be a great pre-season or early
season tournament. Indy Burn Kapsalis Cup offers FULL LENGTH GAMES, Academy -
Round Robin four 6v6 games for U8-U9-U10 teams, and three different skill levels
of play for each age/sex U11-U19. REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
INDIAN SPRINGS OKLAHOMA - Lexus Tulsa Cup hosted by adidas
April 9-10th, 2011
Indian Springs, OK
April 9-10, 2011
Boys & Girls U8-U19
We would like to invite your team to the Lexus Tulsa Cup! We will host boys and
girls competitive & academy age teams from U8 to U19. The tournament will be
held at the largest and most beautiful complexes in Oklahoma (Indian Springs and
Metro Tulsa Soccer Complexes). Tournament dates are April 9-10, 2011. Take this
opportunity to get some quality games in before your State Cups! REGISTER
NOW:Online Application

Read more
ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI - Lou Fusz Midwest Cup 2011
April 21-24th, 2011
St. Louis, MO
April 21-24th
Boys U8-U18 / Girls U8-U14
The Lou Fusz Soccer Club, under the direction of former international soccer
player and professional
coach Don Popovic, would like to invite all teams to participate in our 2011
Midwest Cup. Come to St. Louis and enjoy great soccer competition from premier
teams across the Midwest!

Read more
ARLINGTON, TEXAS - 15th Annual Texas Lightning Showcase/Youth Cup
April 22-23rd, 2011
Arlington, TX
April 22-23rd, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U19
Join us for the 15th Annual Texas Lightning Showcase and Youth Cup. This is a
wonderful tournament for both Academy teams and Competitive ones. It is also a
great opportunity to showcase your talent for college coaches!! REGISTER
NOW:Online Application

Read more
BRADENTON, FLORIDA - IMG Cup - Girls Invitational
April 22-24th, 2011
Bradenton, Florida
April 22-24th, 2011
Girls U15-U19
Welcome to the IMG Cup, a tournament hosted for girls elite soccer teams. We
will be taking eight teams from four age groups ?U15 to U18? with teams coming
from all over the world to compete. Competition will be premium, and we will
only host a hand selected 32 teams in the tournament to ensure maximum game
conditions.

Read more
DALLAS, TEXAS - Spring Classic Invitational
April 22-24, 2011
Dallas, TX
April 22-24, 2011
Boys & Girls U11-U19
There will be approximately 168 teams competing in age groups from U11 through
U18 years of age. U11 ? U14 will play a traditional tournament format while the
U15 ? U19will compete in a showcase format pitting teams of similar ability
against each other. REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
DALLAS, TEXAS - Lake Highlands Girls Classic League ROUND-UP. Tournament &
Showcase

April 22-24th, 2011
Dallas, TX
April 22-24th, 2011
Girls U9-U19
Lake Highlands Girls Classic League, one of the Nation's Top Competitive Girls
Leagues, is proud to announce the 1st Annual Spring Round Up Tournament and
Showcase, April 22 - 24th, 2011 in Dallas, Texas. There will be Elite
Competition in both Academy (U9 & U10) and Competitive Divisions (U11 - U19).
Registration Deadline: March 31st, 2011. www.girlsclassicleague.com. REGISTER
NOW:Online Application

Read more
WALLINGFORD, PENNSYLVANIA - 12th Annual Robert Urban Memorial Tournament
April 23rd, 2011
Wallingford, PA
April 23rd, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U19
Robert Urban Memorial Tournament is a one day event hosting over 200 teams in
South Eastern PA. Premier, A and B levels of competition are available on
quality fields. REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
LANCASTER, PENNSYLVANIA - Red Rose Classic
April 30th - May1st, 2011
Lancaster, PA
April 30-May 1st, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U19
The Lanco United Soccer Club is proud to host the 2011 Red Rose Classic on April
30th and May 1st 2011. Held annually in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. We invite you
to apply for this years tournament. This is a great warm-up for late spring and
summer soccer games. US Youth Soccer and US Club soccer team are welcome. This
is a club team tournament only.

Read more
LAWRENCE, INDIANA - Red Lion Invitational 2011
April 30-May 1st, 2011
Lawrence, IN
April 30-May 1st, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U19
FC Pride Soccer Club proudly presents the 2011 Red Lion Invitational to be
hosted at the Lawrence Soccer Complex, Lawrence, IN (Indianapolis, Indiana).
Lawrence, Indiana, a suburb of Indianapolis is proud to call itself ??Home of
Youth Soccer? and has become a destination point for major soccer events.
REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
PENSACOLA, FLORIDA - 28th. Annual Gulf Coast Invitational
April 30th-May1st, 2011
Pensacola, FL
April 30th-May 1st, 2011
Boys & Girls
The Gulf Coast Invitational has become a Spring Tradition for teams throughout
the southeast seeking quality competition and the perfect place to vacation.
Please join us this year, it will be one to remember for years to come. Remember
that Pensacola is ?Easy to Get To and Hard To Leave?. REGISTER NOW:Online
Application

Read more
Tournaments in May
SANFORD, FLORIDA - 33rd Annual Seminole Memorial Tournament
May 28-30th, 2011
Sanford, Fl
May 28-30, 2011
Girls & Boys U9-U19
Florida Soccer Alliance invites you to join us for the 33rd Annual Seminole
Memorial Tournament. REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
NOVI, MICHIGAN - Jaguar Invitational
May 6-7th, 2011
Novi, MI
May 6-7, 2011
Boys & Girls U8-U19
Hosted over 400 teams from states including Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio,
Kentucky and Canada. Come find out why we are one of the fastest growing
tournaments in Michigan.

Read more
BRICK, NEW JERSEY - Brick Town Memorial Day Tournament
May 28-30th, 2011
Brick, NJ
May 28-39th, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U19
Our 2011 Memorial Day tournament will be even better than last year! Our 2010
tournament was an enormous success with over 140 teams, ages U8-U19
participating in the fun. Come and enjoy everything the Jersey Shore region has
to offer and some great competition with teams from all over New Jersey and the
region! REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
LINCOLN, NE - Scheels CSA Shootout 2011
May 28-30th, 2011
Lincoln, NE
May 28-30th, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U19
Scheels Shootout 2011 is a competitive tournament for ages U8-U19 that will
focus on Division 1 and Division 2 teams. The tournament will be played this
year at the beautiful Abbott Soccer complex. Come join us for this great
tournament! REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
RANDLOPH, NEW JERSEY - Randolph Memorial Day Tournament
May 27-29th, 2011
Randolph, NJ
May 27-29th, 2011
Coed U9-U14
Come join us for the Memorial Day Tournament. A great tournament for boys and
girls!!

Read more
EVANSVILLE/NEWBURGH, INDIANNA - SWISA Soccer Classic
May 6-8th, 2011
Evansville/Newburgh, IN
May 6-8th
Boys & Girls U9-U19
Come join us for the Swisa Soccer CLassic Tournament to be held May 6-8th, 2011.
REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
ST. CHARLES, MISSOURI - Avalon F.C. Mother's Day Classic
May 6-8th, 2011
St. Charles, MO
May 6-8th, 2011
Boys & Girls U8-U19
The Avalon Soccer Club, would like to invite all teams to participate in our
2011 Avalon F.C. Mothers Day Classic Tournament! Our tournament has been
recognized as one of the best local youth tournaments in the region with many
top-ranked local and regional teams in attendance. REGISTER NOW:Online
Application

Read more
ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI - Metro Strikers Premier Cup 2011
May 13-15th, 2011
St. Louis, MO
May 13-15th, 2011
Boys: U8-U19 & Girls: U8-U14
Metro Strikers Soccer Club invites you to participate in the 2011 Premier Cup,
held in St. Louis, Missouri. REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
LEXINGTON, KENTUCKY - Bluegrass Invitational Tournament
May 14-15th, 2011
Lexington, KY
May 14-15th, 2011
Girls & Boys U9-U18
Join us in the heart of beautiful Bluegrass Country for the 29th annual
Bluegrass Invitational Tournament to be held May 14-15, 2011 in Lexington,
Kentucky. The tournament is open to both USYSA and US Club Soccer boys and girls
teams U-9 though U-19. Visit our website at www.lexingtonfc.org for more
information. Application deadline is April, 18, 2011. Hosted by Lexington FC.

Read more
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA - MUSC 2011 Shoot For the Cure
May 14-15th, 2011
Montgomery County, PA
May 14-15th, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U18
Montgomery United Soccer Club will be hosting our 10th Annual Shoot For the Cure
Tournament on May 14 & 15, 2011. We would like to invite youth soccer teams in
the Philadelphia, NJ, Delaware tri-state area to help us support the Susan G.
Komen For The Cure, Philadelphia Foundation as we raise money to battle breast
cancer and enjoy a great weekend of competition on the field. REGISTER
NOW:Online Application

Read more
LEESPORT, PA - 2011 Taylor Seitzinger Flash Tournament
May 21-22nd, 2011
Leesport, PA
May 21-22nd, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U19
The 2nd Annual Taylor Seitzinger Memorial Flash Tournament welcomes you to join
us for our Boys and Girls Tournament on the weekend of May 21-22. 3 Game Minimum
all ages! An excellent oportunity for a "tune-up" before memorial day! REGISTER
NOW:Online Application

Read more
AURORA/COMMERCE CITY, COLORADO - Real Colorado Cup
May 26-30th, 2011
Aurora, Commerce City, CO
May 26-30th, 2011
Boys & Girls U10-U18
Last year 300 teams came to our beautiful fields from Washington, Texas, Nevada,
New Mexico, Arizona, Iowa, Minnesota , New Mexico , Wyoming , Montana , Kansas ,
South Dakota , Nebraska , Utah and Colorado. An excellent time was had by all ?
great soccer and lots of fun. Our tournament will fill in 2011 so PLEASE APPLY
EARLY!! REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
COMMERCE CITY, COLORADO - 10th Annual Colorado Showcase
May 27-30th, 2011
Commerce City, CO
May 27-30th, 2011
Boys & Girls U15-U17
Come join us for memorial weekend at Dick's Sporting Goods Park for this great
tournament. This is an excellent opportunity for all players to be seen by
college coaches from all over the country and from all collegiate divisions.
REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
DOWNINGTON, PENNSYLVANIA - 12th Annual FC DELCO Players Cup
May 27-30th, 2011
Downingtown, PA
May 27-30th, 2011
Boys: U9-U18 & Girls: U9-U15
The 2011 Players Cup will feature over 550 of the best teams in the country. The
tournament is a premier level event open to U09 through U18 Boys and U09 through
U15 Girls. In addition, all finals will be full length games. The 12th Annual FC
DELCO Players Cup promises to be our best event ever. REGISTER NOW:Online
Application

Read more
FARMINGDALE, NY - 2011 LINCOLN PAGE MEMORIAL DAY TOURNAMENT
May 27-29th, 2011
Farmingdale, NY
May 27-29th, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U18
This year's tournament will feature over 300 teams from all over the country.
Champion and Finalist Cups will be given in each flight. REGISTER NOW:Online
Application

Read more
HORSHAM, PA - Ukrainian Nationals Invitational 2011
May 27-29th, 2011
Horsham, PA
May 27-28th, 2011
Boys & Girls U8-U19
We are proud to welcome you to the 10th Annual Ukrainian Nationals Invitational.
Make your plans now to join us for a great holiday weekend of soccer! REGISTER
NOW:Online Application

Read more
SCHAUMBURG, ILLINOIS - GROVE UNITED MEMORIAL DAY TOURNAMENT
May 27-30th, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
May 27-30th
Boys & girls U8-U19
Grove United Soccer Association invites you to the Chicagoland area for a great
weekend of soccer. Last year we hosted over 325 teams from the Midwest and as
far away as Florida. This year, we are expecting international teams from
England, Africa, and Canada. REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
DEVENS, MASSACHUSETTS - JSSA Magic Elite Memorial Day Tournament
May 28-30, 2011
Devens, MA
May 28-30, 2011
Boys & Girls U10-U19
We offer 6v6 for U10-U14, 8v8 for U10-U12, and 11v11 for U12-U19. Come play at
the best all grass site in Massachusetts at Devens, MA. We have over 14 grass
fields at one location. Parents park once and can opt to stay in on-site hotel.
REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
HOPEWELL, NEW JERSEY - Hopewell Valley 26th Annual Memorial Tournament
May 28-29th, 2011
Hopewell, NJ
May 28-29th, 2011
Boys & Girls U8-U18
We are pleased to welcome you to our 26th Annual Memorial Day Tournament. We
look forward to hosting you and your players for a GREAT Weekend of soccer.
REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
LAKE GEORGE, NEW YORK - Milan Cup 2011
May 28-30th, 2011
Lake George, NY
May 28-30th, 2011
Boys & Girls U10-U16
We would like to invite your team to the Milan Cup! We will host boys and girls
teams from U10 to U16. The tournament will be held at the Golden Goal Park in
the beautiful Lake George Region, New York. Tournament dates are May 28,29,30,
2011. Take this opportunity to get some quality games in before your State Cups!
REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
POCONO, PENNSYLVANIA - The Pocono Blast
May 28-29th, 2011
Pocono, PA
May 28-29th, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U19
Memorial Day weekend in the Pocono Mountains is the right time and place to have
a blast! So come join us for this great tournament! REGISTER NOW:Online
Application

Read more
RICHMOND, VIRGINIA - 2011 Kickers Colonial Cup
May 28-29th, 2011
Richmond, Virginia
May 28-29, 2011
Boys & Girls U8-U19
This fantastic end of year event for both travel teams and top level recreation
teams will be held over Memorial Day Weekend (Saturday, May 28-29, 2011).

Read more
SPRINGFIELD, VIRGINIA - The Virginian Soccer Tournament
May 28-30th, 2011
Springfield, Va
May 28-30th, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U19
The Virginian Soccer Tournament is one of the largest on the east coast with
over 600 teams participating from 28 US states, and as far as Canada.The
Virginian has a reputation for being one of the most professionally run
tournaments in the country and offers teams a chance to enjoy a great soccer
experience just minutes from the Nation's Capital.

Read more
SUFFERN, NEW YORK - Ramapo Valley SC 4th Annual Memorial Day Tournament
May 28-29th, 2011
Suffern, NY
May 28-29th 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U16
The Ramapo Valley Soccer Club Memorial Day Weekend Tournament returns in 2011 to
the Town of Ramapo in the scenic Hudson Valley on May 28th ? 29th. Providing two
wonderful venues, with all games on turf or prime condition grass fields, and
more than 100 teams this is one of the premier events of the holiday weekend.
Register Now: Online Application

Read more
Tournaments in June
LONG VALLEY, NEW JERSEY - Highlands Cup
June 24-26th, 2011
Long Valley, NJ
June 24-26th, 2011
Boys & Girls U8-U16
We invite you to the Highland Cup Tournament - a tournament like no other!!
Don't miss it! REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
Suffield, CONNECTICUT - 2011 Suffield Invitational Soccer Tournament
June 25-26th, 2011
Suffield, CT
June 25-26th, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U17
Come join us for the 2011 Suffield Invitational Soccer Tournament. APPLY NOW:
Online application

Read more
SEABROOK, NEW JERSEY - 17th Annual Cohansey Soccer Tournament
June 11-12th, 2011
Seabrook, NJ
June 11-12th, 2011
Boys & Girls
A Tournament your ENTIRE Club can enjoy. We have Boys and Girls Traveling
Sections, along with Recreational Flights. REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
Lancaster, PA - Lancaster Summer Classic
June 4-5th, 2011
Lancaster, PA
June 4-5th, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U18
The Manheim Township Soccer Club invites you and your team to a Great Weekend of
Soccer in our Annual Lancaster Summer Classic. Located in the Heart of
Lancaster, Pa we offer Premier and Classic Level Flights for Boys and Girls ages
U-9 thru U-18 to be played on Premium Grass and Turf Fields. Good Competition,
Great Fields and a Fun Environment - What a Great Way to End your Season!
REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA - Siege at St. Francis 2011
June 3-5th, 2011
Indianapolis, IN
June 3-5th, 2011
Boys & Girls U9 & up
Join us for the 9th Annual "Siege at St. Francis" Soccer Tournament. This is a
great tournament so come join the FUN!! REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
PARK CITY, UTAH - Avalanche Invitational
June 3-5th, 2011
Park City, UT
June 3-5th, 2011
Girls & Womens
The Avalanche Invitational provides opportunities for top-performing female
athletes of all ages to compete. The Elite College Showcase level allows players
to demonstrate their talents to college coaches and recruiters, while the Elite
Competitive level challenges developing athletes to compete with the nation?s
best. REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
JOPLIN, MISSOURI - Route 66 Kicks Invitational
June 4-5th, 2011
Joplin, MO
June 4-5th, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U18
We would like to invite you to join us for the Route 66 Invitational Tournament
to be held June 4-5, 2011. The Route 66 Invitational is a tournament for lower
level boys and girls premier teams. Costs: U9-U12($225), U13-U18($300). REGISTER
NOW:Online Application

Read more
CHERRY HILL, NEW JERSEY - 13th Annual Cherry Hill FC Tournament
June 10-12th, 2011
Cherry Hill, NJ
June 10-12th, 2011
Boys: U8-U16 & Girls: U8-U19
We are pleased to invite you to the Cherry Hill Boys and Girls Tournament - a
competitive Girls & Boys tournament for all levels of play. REGISTER NOW:Online
Application

Read more
OAKHURST, NEW JERSEY - Jersey Shore Champions Cup
June 11-12th, 2011
Oakhurst, NJ
June 11-12th, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U19
We are pleased to invite you to this wonderful tournament presented by Ocean
United Soccer Association. This tournament will take place in Oakhurst, New
Jersey. Come join us for a fantastic weekend! REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
RENO/SPARKS, NEVADA - Nevada Zephyr Cup 2011
June 18-19th, 2011
Reno & Sparks, NV
June 19-19th, 2011
Boys and Girls U10-U19
Join Nevada Elite FC for its Annual Nevada Zephyr Cup in beautiful Reno, Nevada!
REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
Tournaments in July
ROCHESTER, NY - Cobras FC 21st Annual Soccer Tournament
July 8-10th, 2011
Rochester, NY
July 8-10th, 2011
Boys & Girls U8-U19
This is the Cobras FC 21st annual boys and girls tournament ages U8-U19. Our
tournament has attracted some of the finest soccer teams across the north east
and Canada resulting in a solid competitive tournament. REGISTER NOW:Online
Application

Read more
KINGSTON, RHODE ISLAND - South County Seaside Classic 2011
July 9-10th, 2011
Kingston, RI
July 9-10th, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U19
We are proud to invite you to the 20th Annual South County Seaside Classic
Tournament. A wonderful tournament hosted in a truly amazing location. Over
forty college coaches came to watch our showcase divisions last year, and we are
expecting even more this year. REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
KISSIMMEE, FLORIDA - BAZOOKA SOCCER INTERNATIONAL YOUTH TOURNAMENT
July 23-24th, 2010
Orlando, Florida
July 23-24th, 2011
Girls & Boys U9-U19
BAZOOKER SOCCER invites you to join us this summer in kissimmee, florida for the
Bazooka soccer International Youth Tournament July 23-24, 2011 for boys and
girls u9-u19. Register now: Online Application

Read more
BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA - Buenos Aires Cup
July 24-30th, 2011
Buenos Aires, Argentina
July 24th-30th, 2011
Boys & Girls U13-U19
Teams from all continents are taking part in the event to measure their skills
against local competition from Argentina and the rest of South America. Teams
and families can play soccer and explore the cosmopolitan and culture-rich city
of Buenos Aires, where some of the best footballers and clubs in the world were
born.

Read more
LITITZ, PENNSYLVANIA - Lititz Summer Showcase
July 30-31st, 2011
Lititz, PA
July 30-31st, 2011
Boys & Girls U10-U19
Come join us on July 30-31, 2011 for a great weekend of soccer competition in
Lititz, Pennsylvania. We think you will find that we have some of the finest
playing fields in the region and lots of things to do when you are not playing.
Visit the many shops and restaurants in Lititz. REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
Tournaments in August
WEST CHESTER, PA - 2011 West Chester Summer Classic
August 5-7th, 2011
West Chester, Pa
August 5-7th, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U15
Join us for the 23rd Annual West Chester Summer Classic. It is designed to
provide quality competition for Boys and Girls teams, U-09 through U-15.
REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
BEND, OREGON - Bend Premier Cup
August 5-7th, 2011
Bend, OR
August 5-7th, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U19
Welcome to the Oregon Rush Bend Premier Cup, not only one of the Northwest's
best soccer tournaments, but the premier place to host a tournament in the
United States. With beautiful grass fields and 300 days of sunshine a year,
Bend, Oregon provides the ideal tournament venue, and a great place for a little
team and family fun. REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
HOLTVILLE & STONY BROOK, NY - Long Island Soccer Shootout
August 20-21st, 2011
Holtsville & Stony Brook, NY
August 20-21st, 2011
Boys & Girls U9 - U16+
Come join us for the Long Island Soccer Shoot Out. All teams are guaranteed 4
games: 50 minute games for U10 & U11, 60 minute game for U12 and above. All
games will be played on Saturday and Sunday.

Read more
Tournaments in September
BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MICHIGAN - Force Football Club Invitational
September 2-4th, 2011
Boys & Girls U8-U19
In 2010 the Force Football Club hosted over 165 teams from Michigan, surrounding
states and Canada. First class competition, state of the art facilities and
several different levels of play. www.forcefcinvitational.com

Read more
Bloomfield Hills, MI
September 2-4th, 2011
Tournaments in October
LAWRENCE, INDIANA - FC Pride Cup 2011
October 1-2nd, 2011
Lawrence, IN
October 1-2nd, 2011
Boys & Girls U9-U14
FC Pride Soccer Club proudly presents the 2011 FC Pride Cup powered by Under
Armour to be hosted at the Lawrence Soccer Complex, Lawrence, IN (Indianapolis,
Indiana). FC Pride?s goal is for the FC Pride Cup to become a destination point
for premier clubs from the region to meet for great soccer competition. REGISTER
NOW:Online Application

Read more
Tournaments in November
LAWRENCE, IN - ICL Indianapolis College Showcase
November 11-13th, 2011
Lawrence, IN
November 11-13th, 2011
U15-U17 Men & Women
The Indiana Champions League proudly presents the 2011 Indianapolis College
Showcase to be hosted at the Lawrence Soccer Complex, Lawrence, IN
(Indianapolis, Indiana).

Lawrence, Indiana, a suburb of Indianapolis is proud
to call itself ?Home of Youth Soccer? and has become a destination point for
major soccer events. REGISTER NOW:Online Application

Read more
SUFFEN, NEW YORK - Ramapo Valley SC Fall College Showcase - Girls
November 12-13th, 2011
Suffern, NY
Girls: Nov 12-13th & Boys: Nov 19-20th, 2011
Girls & Boys U16-U18
RVSC is pleased to announce the addition of our Fall College Showcase event to
welcome the start of the Fall showcase season in the beautiful Hudson Valley!!!
Apply Now: Girls ShowcaseGirls Online Application

Read more
SUFFERN, NEW YORK - Ramapo Valley SC Fall College Showcase - Boys
November 19-20th, 2011
Suffern, NY
Boys: Nov 19-20th, 2011 & Girls: Nov 12-13th
Boys & Girls: U16-U18
RVSC is pleased to announce the addition of our Fall College Showcase event to
welcome the start of the Fall showcase season in the beautiful Hudson Valley!!!
Apply Now: Boys ShowcaseBoys Online Application

Read more
  GotSoccer.com GotSoccer Rankings Tournaments Contact
If you wish to remove yourself from our mailing list, please click HERE

Click Here to Unsubscribe