[SSJ-Coaches] F licence Class

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 19:10:53 PST 2011

Coaches,

If you or your assistant coach does not have the F license, this is your chance
to get it here with SSJYSL.
Remember that it is mandatory for coaches and assistant coaches to have the
proper license in order to be on t he side line with the players. (If your
manager want to take the class, she/he is welcome).

We need a head count. Please let me know if you will register ASAP
Class will be next weekend 3/11 and 3/12 Location TBA.

I know is a short notice, but we just got the approval today.

Best regards
Jorge Prado
SSJYSL Coaches DirectorIn tlanextia in tonatiúh