[SSJ-Coaches] URGENT: Moving Sunday games to Saturday, need answer TODAY (Sunday)

Claudio Fleiner claudio at fleiner.com
Sun Mar 20 18:11:39 PDT 2011

Hello Coaches,

please check the preliminary schedule for Spring. Most of our games have
been scheduled for Sundays and we have no turf available for Sunday. It
turns out that I can move games from Sunday to Saturday of the same
weekend as long as I do it today.

So: if you want me to move some or all your Sunday games to Saturday I
need from you the team name and team id, and the date of the games you
want me to move *AND I NEED THAT BY 10pm TODAY.*

Sorry for the late notice,

Claudio