[SSJ-Coaches] schedule

Claudio Fleiner claudio at fleiner.com
Sun Mar 20 21:49:00 PDT 2011

Hello Coaches,

I made all the requested changes, except:

    * I cannot move away games, you have to ask your opponent
    * if a change would have resulted in a double header for you or your
      opponent I did not do it, even if you asked for it. If you
      explicitly want a double header for your team I can do that, but
      you need to ask for it (and if one of them is an away game chances
      are that scheduling will be problematic)

If you need anything else changed let me know ASAP. Changes have to be
done by midnight (changes can be done later as long as the opponent also
agrees, until midnight this is not needed).

Claudio