[SSJ-Coaches] Action Needed: Player passes

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Sun Mar 20 22:04:40 PDT 2011

Coaches,

For spring play you can use your fall passes.  If you have added players to your team you will need
a new pass for the player.  I need to know what players on your team need passes.  Please provide me with
their names ASAP and I will start printing passes.  This is needed for coaches also.

For new teams, please let me know that you will need it for the whole team.  You do not need to send me each name
if it is the whole team.

If you do not send me an email letting me know what you need I will not print anything.  Your deadline for you to let me know
is Friday March 25th.  You should all know right now if you need a pass or not for someone.

Thanks,
Rosemary