[SSJ-Coaches] schedule until 4/17 published

Claudio Fleiner (SSJYSL) rec at ssjysl.org
Tue Mar 22 22:53:32 PDT 2011

Hello Coaches,

the fields for home games have been assigned until 4/17 (I am missing
schedules for some teams for later, once I have them the rest of the
games will be scheduled). Please check that you have a field assigned
for all your home games until 4/17, and no field assigned on days when
you don't need one (you will have to pay for the refs for any game
scheduled on our website).

Please make sure to upload those games to the Spring League website (I
don't know how, but I'm pretty sure you got instructions by email at
some point, and the Spring League website has probably instructions too).

Also: please make sure your team name is the same on the Spring League
website and on the SSJYSL website, this minimizes mistakes! (SSJ Force
and several Arsenal teams seem to use different names, please fix this)

Scrimmages: no more scrimmages will be scheduled on the weekends to
simplify scheduling and moving teams around (with all the rain there are
likely make-up games to be scheduled).

Game cancellation policy: if you cancel a game after 8pm Thursday (for
the following weekend) you will have to pay the referee anyway.

Good luck!

Claudio