[SSJ-Coaches] FW: Registration is now open for the 2011 Shamrock Invitational Tournament

Kyle Wilson kcwilson2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 12:39:45 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

I am sending this message to see if any other teams are planning on playing
in this Tournament this year. We played in it last year and it was a nice
organized tourney, with good fields and competition. If we, as a SSYSL, have
5 teams or more we will receive a discount across all teams. Please let me
know if anyone has an interest?

Thanks in advance!

Kyle Wilson

KC Wilson Insurance Agency