[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Copa Laguna

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 07:45:30 PDT 2011

 FYI

From: Director Cory Dilbeck <announcements at e7sports.com>
To: jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sent: Mon, May 9, 2011 12:52:23 PM
Subject: Copa Laguna

WEB SITE APPLY NOW DIRECTOR E-MAIL  To unsubscribe to the tournament
announcements click HERE.

Welcome to the 2nd annual Copa Laguna soccer tournament, brought to you
by Laguna Niguel Soccer Club. We look forward to building lasting
relationships with teams by having the best facilities, referees, and staff to
help you.

COPA LAGUNA DATES:
June 11-12th, 2011

No Friday night check-in

COST:
U8/U9- $375
U10-U19- $450

*3 games minimum, but many teams will get a 4th game.
*8v8 plays 25 min. halves, 11v11 plays 30 min. halves.
*Multi-team discounts.
*No coaching-conflicts for coaches with 2 teams.
*REGISTRATION DEALINE is May 20th, 2011 or when brackets are full.

VENUES:
Laguna Niguel City Parks
J Serra High School
Laguna Hills Community Center
San Clemente ~ Tesoro ~ Aliso Niguel ~ High School Stadiums.

REGISTER NOW

www.COPALAGUNA.com

Copa Laguna is a Cal South sanctioned Class I & III tournament.