[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Fall CCSL Coast and Bay Region Application

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 09:45:35 PDT 2011

FYI

Subject: Fall CCSL Coast and Bay Region Application

YOUR CHANCE TO REJOIN THE BEST, HIGH LEVEL SOCCER LEAGUE IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
HAS ARRIVED. MAY 15TH IS THE DEADLINE
WE WANT YOU BACK AND ONCE YOU READ THIS, WE THINK YOU WILL HASTEN TO BE BACK!
    Improvements from last year
    Chance to play in State Cup
    Cup winners eligible for tremendous financial aid for Regionals

Fall 2010 CCSL Silver Teams:

As a returning Coast Silver team we want to ensure you claim your place in the
fall league! Winners of the Silver A division should be applying for promotion
to Silver Elite, second place may also apply to Silver Elite if the team feels
it is ready for the next challenge and would like to be considered.  Please be
sure to apply to play CCSL (CYSA-Cal Soccer League) for fall 2011. Teams
applying for Premier, Gold and Silver Elite apply at www.CalSoccerLeague.org and
the deadline for application is May 15th.

Teams applying to Silver, Bronze and Copper brackets in our Coast section should
apply to www.CCSLCoast.org by June 15th.

After last fall's inaugural season of CCSL, we surveyed teams to gauge the level
of satisfaction in order to prioritize improvements.  85% of the 950 Coast and
Bay teams rated the competition in their bracket as appropriate for their team,
and 90% were satisfied with the amount of travel. As we continually strive to
improve your experience, we will only build on those excellent ratings.  We will
be bracketing and scheduling the game fixtures significantly earlier this
season, ensuring you are able to organize your season without stress.

Teams playing in CCSL are eligible to play in CYSA State Cup (for top Gold and
Premier level teams) and Presidents Cup introduced this year for teams at the
Silver and Silver Elite levels.  Winners of these Cups receive $150 per player
and significant additional funding from their district to offset travel costs;
Regional President's Cup winners will advance to a President's Cup National
Championship.  In 2012, the President's Cup National Championship will be held
in Sacramento, so don't miss a chance to compete in a National Championship
tournament right here in Northern California.

Only teams playing in a CYSA league, such as CCSL can compete in State and
Presidents Cup and receive the financial support from CYSA.

CCSL Is the best elite, organized, and financially sensitive playing league in
Northern California.  I hope you'll be part of it again! ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS TO
REJOIN if you want to play at Silver Elite or higher!

Nancy Ditz
CCSL Representative