[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: MVLA hosts 5v5 jamboree

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 14:40:35 PDT 2011

FYI

From:kim cesena [mailto:kaijakemom at yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2011 6:09 PM
To: amylvenegas at gmail.com
Subject: Fw: MVLA hosts 5v5 jamboree

Here it is... Please let your teams know...

Hi,

I am forwarding this to all my soccer contacts...

MVLA is hosting a 1 day Memorial weekend Jamboree Soccer tournament.

Please forward on to your teams and see if you would like to get  a team
together or two to play at this tournament.  It is only  $75 per team and slots
are going fast.

Registration information is on the flier...

Take Care,
Kim