[SSJ-Coaches] Uniforms

Pat pat_leinart at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 18:52:18 PDT 2011

Coaches

  As of our last board meeting we have voted in standardizing our competitive league uniforms. Your team will be allowed to wear their old uniforms up til the Fall season of 2012. All competitive teams in South San Jose at that time will have the same uniforms. This will be mandatory and no exceptions will be made.

We have not determined the uniforms we will be selecting but I will have a decision made by the second week of June. Once selected I will send send out an email with a sample of the uniform and an ordering form. If you were planning on purchasing new uniforms please contact me and I can make sure once we decide that I get yours ordered right away.

Thanks,
Patrick
Leinart