[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: ACTION REQUESTED - Coach Application U9-U14 - DUE NOV 15

anh nguyen ssjyslcomp at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 16:55:14 PST 2011

REMINDER!

Hello Coaches,

It is that time of the year again and we begin to accept coaches application for Competitive Soccer, Age Groups U9 to U14, Fall 2012.  If you are new to competitive soccer and would like to coach a competitive team U9 to U14 in Fall 2012, we invite you to fill out an application at the link below.  If you coach in 2011, and would like to continue, please also fill out an application.  Please see the attached, tentative calendar for coaches evaluation, approval, and tryout information .

Coach Application Link:   http://www.ssjysl.org/forms_coachapp.shtml

The deadline for the application is November 15, 2011.  This is so that we can have the first league tryout on Dec. 3.

Thank you for helping us with this process and if you have any questions, please contact me.
Best Regards,

Anh