[SSJ-Coaches] End of Season Awards

tw_squared at sbcglobal.net tw_squared at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 10 08:55:02 PST 2011

Hi All,

Thank you to all who attended last nights dinner/meeting.  We appreciate all you do for the league!

I still have a few sets of end of the season awards & pictures available for pick up:

U6 Cheetahs (pics & trophies)
U6 Jaguars (pics & trophies)
BU10 No Fear (coaches plaque)
BU11 Moctezuma (pics & tshirts)
BU14 Jayhawks (pics & tshirts)
BU19 FC (pics & tshirts)

I am heading out of town tonight.  If you can stop by my house sometime today please let me know.  I will be in and out throughout the day but can leave your team's belongings at my front door if I know you are headed my way.  If you can't stop by today, you can contact me to arrange a day/time early next week to get your things.

A dark grey fleece jacket was left at the Elks Lodge.  It has "Inapac" embroidered on it.  Please contact me if it belongs to you.

Thank you,

Tracy Williams
SSJYSL
Communications, Activities and Promotions Director
(408) 892-4398 cell