[SSJ-Coaches] ACTION REQUESTED - Competitive Coach Application Due Nov 15

marc.mcisaac at comcast.net marc.mcisaac at comcast.net
Wed Nov 16 07:45:20 PST 2011

Thank you for all of your coaching applications, I am only missing a couple and will hunt those down individually.

I have received some Previous Rec coaches applications, please let me  know what team and age group you plan on moving to the comp level this year.

For U15 and above we do not need your applications until January, thank you if you did it early!

Marc