[SSJ-Coaches] Current Coaches license

marc.mcisaac at comcast.net marc.mcisaac at comcast.net
Mon Nov 28 08:39:14 PST 2011

Hi Coaches, I look forward to meeting all of you (U9-U14 in Fall 2012) interested in coaching next year. A reminder, our meeting is Thursday night, Dec. 1.

I would like to ask all of you to EMAIL me a photocopy, scan, photo, of your current coaching license. I have created a document with all of your info and would like to include a copy of your current license to that electronically. Hopefully this will allow the league to keep these records and not continuosly ask for this info as new Coaches Directors take over...

Thanks,

Marc