[SSJ-Coaches] Reminder: End of Season Awards/T-Shirts - please respond

tw_squared at sbcglobal.net tw_squared at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 2 13:02:58 PDT 2011

This is just a reminder that I need player t-shirt sizes for all comp and rec U12+ teams by tomorrow, Monday, October 3rd.  If your name is not listed below, I have not received your request.  If I do not receive a request for your team, I will make my best guess on sizes for your players.

Age
Team

BU10
Force

BU11
Arsenal Red

BU12
Arsenal

BU12
Dragons

BU12
Real Moctezuma

BU13
Lions

BU14
Spartans 1

BU14
Spartans 2

BU15
Athletico United

BU16
Adi

BU19
FC White

BU19
FC Blue

GU10
Strikers

GU11
Shockwave

GU12
Thunder Cats

GU12
Fusion

GU12
Eclipse

GU16
Xtreme

GU17
Hurricanes

Tracy Williams
SSJYSL
Communications, Activities and Promotions Director