[SSJ-Coaches] interested in running a snack shack for the Rec Jamboree?

Claudio Fleiner (SSJYSL Rec Director) rec at ssjysl.org
Wed Oct 19 16:20:52 PDT 2011

Hello Coaches,

On November 12/13 we are running the U10 and U12 Rec Jamboree. On
Saturday the games will be at Oakridge (two fields), and Gunderson Turf
and Grass, while on Sunday we will only have games at Oakridge. If you
are interested to run a Snack Shack on one of these sites to raise funds
for your team please let me know (only one shack per site, first come
first serve).

Thanks, Claudio

Claudio Fleiner, Rec Director, South San Jose Youth Soccer League