[SSJ-Coaches] Coaches Appreciation Dinner & AGM

tw_squared at sbcglobal.net tw_squared at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 21 12:58:59 PDT 2011

Hi All,

Just a reminder that the Coaches Appreciation Dinner is just around the corner!  All Coaches, Assistant Coaches and Team Managers are invited to attend the dinner celebrating another great season of soccer in South San Jose.  If you have any photos from the season that you would like to share for the PowerPoint presentation, please send them my way.

Our Annual General Meeting will immediately follow the dinner at 7:30pm.  Any parents that are interested in becoming more active in the league or volunteering for a board position may join us for the AGM at 7:30pm.

End of the season trophies/t-shirts and pictures will be distributed following the AGM at approximately 9:30pm.  I strongly urge you to have someone collect your team pictures/awards at this time as I will be out of town from 11/10-11/13 and will not be available to distribute any remaining items until my return on 11/14.

Tracy Williams
SSJYSL
Communications, Activities and Promotions Director