[SSJ-Coaches] Meet Steven Beitashour from the quakes

G Khadder u8 at ssjysl.org
Sun Oct 23 13:05:03 PDT 2011

Please forward my original email or this one to your teams' parents even if you are not planning to show up.

From: u8 at ssjysl.org
To: ssj-rec at ssjysl.org; ssj-coaches at ssjysl.org; ssj-board at ssjysl.org; alex at ussoccercoachingmail.com
Subject: Meet Steven Beitashour from the quakes
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 09:28:41 -0700

Hello coaches,

Steven Beitashour from the quakes will visit our league on Wednesday October 26th. Steven will meet with SSJYSL players to talk about the importance of fitness, to share his MLS experience, and to answer questions. Then players will get a chance to take penalty kicks at Steven -- a fun event. Finally, Steven will sign autographs and pose for photos.

Attendance is optional. Please forward this email to your teams' parents.

EVENT: Meet Steven Beitashour from the quakes. Open to all SSJYSL players.
PLACE: Startford Field http://www.ssjysl.org/fields_single.shtml?field=stratford
DATE:   Wednesday October 26th
TIME:    5:30PM to 6:30PM

Players are encouraged to show up wearing their SSJYSL uniforms.

Reference links to Steven Beitashour
http://www.mlssoccer.com/players/steven-beitashour
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDTNweXxsqc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vaqf_05WXbA