[SSJ-Coaches] Fwd: Thanksgiving Classic

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Tue Oct 25 20:26:16 PDT 2011

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Patsy Cosenza <comishwife at comcast.net>
To: missfitmom14 <missfitmom14 at yahoo.com>; darlenewilharm <darlenewilharm at sbcglobal.net>; ebrockmeye <ebrockmeye at aol.com>; kenstelling <kenstelling at msn.com>; Pat and Paul Hodges <phodges06 at aol.com>; rod.moore <rod.moore at comcast.net>; alvarezhome <alvarezhome at netscape.net>
Sent: Tue, Oct 25, 2011 6:35 pm
Subject: Thanksgiving Classic

Can you please forward to your clubs.  Thanks Patsy

CVU THANKSGIVING CLASSIC

November 26-27, 2011
Cherry Island Soccer Complex- Sacramento
COST- $375
D3- Silver and below
6 Guest Players Allowed!
Three games guarenteed!
8v8 Played

We are looking for a few more teams to join us Thanksgiving weekend! This is a great long-standing tournament that will be played at a great venue! Please let me know if you can bring your team and I will reserve your spot today!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Robin Giacomotto
916-320-2520