[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Girls U11 Team Needed for Halloween Soccer Tournament!

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 09:45:09 PDT 2011

 GU11 coaches FYI

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Richard Caldwell <rcaldwell at mvusoccer.com>
To: coaches at ssjysl.org
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 4:07 PM
Subject: Girls U11 Team Needed for Halloween Soccer Tournament!

1 Team Needed!
1 U11 Girls Team
**FREE PLACE**

We are well into tournament season and we at Mission Valley United are hosting our largest tournament ever with 132 teams competing. We are pleased to offer you a fantastic competition in great surroundings!
We have 1 place left for our Kick or Treat US Club Sanctioned Bronze Level Tournament that is coming this weekend, so if you want to join this fantastic event I would urge you to act quickly.
Place available on a first come first serve basis.
Kick or Treat (U9-U16 Boys & Girls) - 29th & 30th of October 2011
Please click here to register
For more information please click here
Please contact Rich Caldwell at rcaldwell at mvusoccer.com for more information.

 Limited Places Available
U11 Girls Team
For more details contact rcaldwell at mvusoccer.com
Mission Statement -To promote a positive environment for the development of physical wellness, soccer ability and pure enjoyment for the young and young at heart. We aim to offer every player the opportunity to participate in and play soccer at his or her own level of competition.
44100 Old Warm Springs Blvd | Fremont, CA 94538
510-353-1887 | 510-353-1871

This message was sent to coaches at ssjysl.org from:
Ricky Clarke | 44100 Old Warm Springs Blvd | Fremont, CA 94538 Email Marketing by
Manage Your Subscription  |  Forward To a Friend