[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Juventus Coppa d'Oro - B/G U9-U14 - December 10/11 - Free entry for the 100th team to register

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 09:15:27 PDT 2011

FYI

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Tournaments at juventus-sc.org" <Tournaments at juventus-sc.org>
To: jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 12:44 AM
Subject: Juventus Coppa d'Oro - B/G U9-U14 - December 10/11 - Free entry for the 100th team to register

Coaches and Managers,
Coppa d’Oro tournament will take place on December 10 and 11 in Redwood City and neighboring towns.
Registration is brisk and with a bit more than 2 weeks until the registration deadline we expect a record number of teams.

We’d like to celebrate this expected record participation with all of you and especially with one lucky team that will get in for free.
Be the 100th team to register and you are in for free!

A Silver/Bronze/Gold tournament open to U9 through U14 Boys and Girls, the event is a good opportunity to keep your teams going during the winter season.

All the games will be played on high quality artificial turf fields - weather will not impact the schedule.

Excellent hotel rates have been secured!

For more information and to register please visit:
http://juventussportclub.gotsport.com/clubsite/?p=296

Thank you,
Teddy Ciupitu
Tournament Director
Tournaments | Modify Your Subscription | Unsubscribe Now