[SSJ-Coaches] Opening Day - Sunday, September 11

tw_squared at sbcglobal.net tw_squared at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 2 12:21:03 PDT 2011

Hi Coaches,

Please remind your teams that our Opening Day event is coming up on Sunday, September 11th, 10am-2pm, at Oak Ridge Elementary School.  Team pictures will be taken on the school grounds (new location this year) between 8:30am-4pm.  Exact location will be disclosed with the picture schedule next week.

We will have a variety of food booths and entertainment available for the entire family to enjoy.  Tickets for the inflatables (jump house, obstacle course, slide, Jacob's Ladder) and the Penguin Fish Fling game will be sold for $1 each.  An all day play wristband will also be sold for $10 to use on the inflatables or the Fish Fling game.  *Tickets/wristbands not accepted and team sponsored booths.

Have an old pair of outgrown cleats laying around the house?  Need a bigger size for your child's growing feet?  Visit our cleat exchange table with your donations or see if we having a pair you can use.

Volunteers are still needed!  Send an email to pr at ssjysl.org to sign up to volunteer during Opening Day and earn your volunteer fee reimbursement.

See you all soon!

Tracy Williams
SSJYSL
Communications, Activities and Promotions Director