[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Opening Day Booths

tw_squared at sbcglobal.net tw_squared at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 2 13:08:46 PDT 2011

Sorry Folks,

I missed transferring a team from my hand written copy to my spreadsheet.  This is a corrected team list.  Please let me know if I missed anyone else.

Team

Contact

Booth Items

BU12 FC Dragons

Jorge Prado

Pizza, Mexican Fruit Cocktail, Soda/Water

GU11 Shockwave

Jeff Semone

Hot Dogs, Rootbeer Floats, Water

GU17 Hurricanes

Anh Nguyen

Nachos, Soda/Water

GU12 Fusion

Christine Fedrow

Sno Cones

GU10 Thundercats

Ann Sieber

Sausage & Pepper Sandwich, homemade jam, local honey

BU14 Indios

Francisco Lopez

Tacos

BU10 Force

Marc McIsaac/Bonnie Murphy-Smith

Donuts, Popsicles, Face Painting

BU11 Arsenal Red

Martin Thurmann

BBQ Shrimp Skewers

GU10 Jaguars

Jessica Lopez

Hamburgers, Chips, Drinks, Ice Cream Cones

BU11 Moctezuma

Miguel Lopez

Baked Goods, Corn on the Cob, Drinks

Arsenal

Steve Ehrsam

Churros

Arsenal

Steve Ehrsam

Radar Soccer Ball Speed

Arsenal

Steve Ehrsam

Hair Painting

Arsenal

Steve Ehrsam

Soccer Obstacle Course

GU15 Heat

Fawni Tornel

50/50 Cash Raffle

Tracy Williams
SSJYSL
Communications, Activities and Promotions Director