[SSJ-Coaches] SSJ Coaches game on opening day

G Khadder u8 at ssjysl.org
Fri Sep 2 18:06:21 PDT 2011

OK, I am up to 18 participants. I can take 4 more. 11 players per team. 9 on the field with 2 subs on the sideline. First come first serve.
If I get more than 4, I will start a waiting list.

Beth Wicklander  U6 Cheetahs
Jerry Taylor BU8 Dynamites
Dave Hendricks BU10 Landsharks
Rick Hanley BU10 Landsharks