[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: CHAMPIONS CUP 2011 - 165+ teams registered - sign up now

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 10:49:10 PDT 2011

Coaches
FYI

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Stockton Monarcas FC <stocktonmonarcasfc at yahoo.com>
To: Stockton Monarcas FC <stocktonmonarcasfc at yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 4, 2011 10:13 AM
Subject: CHAMPIONS CUP 2011 - 165+ teams registered - sign up now

 Dear friend in soccer,
Happy Labor Day weekend to you!
We would like to extend a special invite to your Club teams to attend the 2011 Champions Cup hosted by the Stockton Monarcas FC, to be held at Woodward Park in Manteca September 24-25th. Today we are sitting at 165 teams that have been accepted, and as a Premier ranked tournament, you can bet that there will be HUGE POINTS awarded to the Top Performers.
We will host numerous #1-10 Ranked teams in attendance, State Cup Champions, Regional Champions and National Cup Participants and Out-Of-State competitors as well. We also have some College coaches signed up to attend and watch for top talent.
We are looking for a few more teams to fill some flights. Please see below the list of teams needed and pass this information along if you know anyone that may be looking to play at this great event. All information and application links can be found at the following link: Click hereto visit our Champions Cup web site and sign up to our event.

Here's some specific divisions we are looking to fill:
U9B's: 1 More Team
U10Bs: 1 More Team
U10G's: 1 More Team
U12G's: 1 More Team
U12B's: 1 More Team
U13B's: 1 More Team
U14G's: 3 More Teams
U15G's: 2 More Teams
U16/17G's: 1 More Team
U16B's: 1 More Team
U18/19G's: 2 More Teams
U17B's: 2 More Teams

Thank you for your consideration and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Cordially,

Benjamin Gonzalez
CHAMPIONS CUP 2011
Tournament Director