[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Las Vegas Sand Soccer Tournament October 15,16

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 13:47:34 PDT 2011

Coaches
FYI

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Copa Cabana Las Vegas Sand Soccer <christiaan at beachsoccerpromotions.com>
To: coaches at ssjysl.org
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2011 8:04 PM
Subject: Las Vegas Sand Soccer Tournament October 15,16

Trouble viewing this email? Read it online

REGISTRATION OPEN!!
Copa Cabana Sand Soccer Tournament
October 15 - 16, 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada

We would like to cordially invite your team to join us for the 2011 Copa Cabana Sand Soccer Tournament, which will be held in Las Vegas, NV at Centennial Hills Park at the Sand Courts.
Tournament Cost: $290
Ages:U8-U19, Men's Open, Women's Open, Coed Open
Games:3 Game Minimum
Format: 5v5 FIFA Rules
Registration Deadline: October 3rd, 2011

Featuring ProAm teams in the adult division from Senegal, Brazil, and the Copa Cabana Team.
Click to Register: copacabanabeachsoccer.comFor more information: 949.294.2989

Beach Soccer Promotions
1158 26th St. Suite 652
Santa Monica California 90403
United States
You are subscribed to this mailing list as coaches at ssjysl.org. Please click here to modify your message preferences or to unsubscribe from any future mailings. We will respect all unsubscribe requests.