[SSJ-Coaches] South San Jose - Keeper Training - ACTION REQUESTED

anh nguyen ssjyslcomp at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 18 10:36:00 PDT 2011

Hello Coaches,

The SSJYSL plans to set up some Goalkeeper training sessions and need your input.  The trainer's profile is attached to this email and the costs of the training will be covered by our League.  Please review and respond to the three questions below by Tuesday, Sept 20.  If there is enough interest, we will set up the training sessions immediately.

1.  Training schedules will be:  a)  For Age Group 12-14 Boys and Girls - Tuesdays, 4 -5 PM, Bernal Middle School;  b)  For Age Group 15+ Boys and Girls - Thursdays,  4-5 PM, Bernal.  Based on these schedules, can your keepers participate?

[  ] Yes
[  ]  No
If No, what day and time do you prefer? _____________________________________

2.  For Age Group 9-11, would you want your keepers to attend similar training?

[  ]  Yes
[  ]  No
If Yes, what day and time do you prefer?______________________________________

3.  Similar training program can also be established for strikers.  Would you (and your strikers) be interested in the training?

[  ]  Yes
[  ]  No

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,