[SSJ-Coaches] End of Season Awards/T-Shirts - please respond

tw_squared at sbcglobal.net tw_squared at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 22 10:04:10 PDT 2011

Hi Coaches,

I hope your season is off to a good start!  I am in the process of ordering our end of the season awards and need your assistance.

Rec team players U6-U10 will receive participation trophies.  I will get your rosters from Rosemary.  No need to reply unless there is a spelling error on your roster.  If there is a spelling error, please let me know by Monday, October 3rd.

Comp team players  (no matter what age) and U12+ Rec team players will receive an SSJYSL T-Shirt.  Please have one representative from your team send me an email with a list of t-shirt sizes.  I do not need to know who gets what, just how many of each size you need.  Be sure to include all players and up to 3 coaches/managers.  If you need youth sizes please indicate the size with a "Y" in front of the size (YM).  If you just send S, M, L, etc., I will assume that you are requesting an adult size shirt.  When sending the email, please have your team name and age bracket in the subject line .

Example:
Subject:  BU16 SSJ Adi t-shirts

T-Shirts needed:  4 S, 4 M, 4 L, 6 XL, 2 XXL

Please have your t-shirt sizes to me no later than Monday, October 3rd.  T-Shirts, trophies and pictures will be distributed at the Coaches Appreciation Dinner on Wednesday, November 9th.  More details to follow.

Do not hestitate to contact me should you have any questions.

Tracy Williams
SSJYSL
Communications, Activities and Promotions Director