[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Free Spots at this Weekends Tournament!

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 11:01:20 PDT 2011

FYI

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Richard Caldwell <rcaldwell at mvusoccer.com>
To: coaches at ssjysl.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 3:53 PM
Subject: Free Spots at this Weekends Tournament!

2 Teams Needed!
1 U9 Boys Team
1 U14 Boys Team
*$250 Entry Fee*
We are well into tournament season and we at Mission Valley United are pleased to offer you a fantastic competition in great surroundings!
We have  2 places left for our HK Shoot-Out (silver/Div1) US Club Sanctioned Tournament that is coming this weekend, so if you want to join this fantastic event I would urge you to act quickly.
HK Shoot-Out - 24th & 25th September 2011
Please click here to register
For more information please click here
We also host a Div 3 Halloween Tournament that already has 118 teams registered, for more information see below;
Kick or Treat (U9-U16 Boys & Girls) - 29th & 30th of October 2011
Please click here to register
For more information please click here
Please contact Rich Caldwell at rcaldwell at mvusoccer.com for more information. Limited Places Available
U9 Boys Team
U14 Boys Team
For more details contact rcaldwell at mvusoccer.com
Mission Statement -To promote a positive environment for the development of physical wellness, soccer ability and pure enjoyment for the young and young at heart. We aim to offer every player the opportunity to participate in and play soccer at his or her own level of competition.
44100 Old Warm Springs Blvd | Fremont, CA 94538
510-353-1887 | 510-353-1871

This message was sent to coaches at ssjysl.org from:
Ricky Clarke | 44100 Old Warm Springs Blvd | Fremont, CA 94538 Email Marketing by
Manage Your Subscription  |  Forward To a Friend