[SSJ-Coaches] Goal Keeper Training - Starts Tuesday, Sept. 27

anh nguyen ssjyslcomp at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 20:54:22 PDT 2011

Hello Coaches,

Our League, working with US Sports Coaching,  will  conduct keeper training sessions for players in SSJYSL.  The trainer's profile is attached here for your reference.  There will be no charge to you or your players.  We will conduct the training for the next four weeks and will determine a course of action after that time.

Please note the following schedules:

Age group U11 to U14, boys and girls -  Tuesdays,  4M to 5PM, Bernal Middle School
Start date:  Sept. 27

Age group U15 and up, boys and girls -  Thursdays,  4PM to 5PM, Bernal Middle School
Start date:  Sept 29

Please plan to come 10 minutes before start time to sign in and get ready.  WE START AT 4PM SHARP!

I hope our South San Jose keepers will take this opportunity to continue developing their skills.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

Anh

Anh Nguyen
SSJYSL Coast League Rep.