[SSJ-Coaches] [SSJ-Board] Spring Keeper Training - STARTS THIS WEEK

Eric Simons ricklions at att.net
Mon Apr 2 06:57:46 PDT 2012

Just my opinion, but I think a 4:00 start is to early in the day.  We want to
insure as many goalkeepers as possible can make the training.  The field has
been reserved so we do not have to clear it for practices.  I would think a 5:00
start would be more acceptable.

Practice Schedule for the 4 fields
Bernal Oval North FIELD CLOSED SSJ Lions (BU13 C) SSJ EBA (GU14 C) SSJ Lions
(BU13 C) SSJ Vipers (BU11 C)

Bernal Oval South FIELD CLOSED SSJ Hurricanes (GU17 C) SSJ Vipers (BU11 C) SSJ
Hurricanes (GU17 C) SSJ United (BU11 C)

Bernal 1 East FIELD CLOSED SSJ Panthers (GU15 C) SSJ United (BU11 C) SSJ
Panthers (GU15 C)

Bernal 1 West FIELD CLOSED Goalkeeper Training SSJ Atletico United (BU12 C)
Goalkeeper Training SSJ Atletico United (BU12 C)

Field Maintenance
 Eric (Rick) Simons
ricklions at att.net
(408) 227-4163